Sunday, June 6, 2010

Black and Yellow B-Day cards :)

Katelynn's little friend was having a birthday party last week and we needed a card so this is what came out of that little creative moment. It didn't take long to whip them up but I realized that I make cards for everyone else and give them away and then I don't have any on hand when I need a quick note. So, I have decided after I finish a few other projects I have in the works, it's back to making cards :)The large card with "birthday wishes" on it was actually intended for Katelynn's little friend for her birthday......but she chose the one that says "best friends" instead. It worked out just great for a little birthday card.

I like the black and yellow combo, it added just the right dimension. Can't wait to get back into my paper supplies and make some more beautiful cards. I'm feeling a girls craft night coming on! Rebecca, Rachel...are you ready to get crafty?!

2 comments:

  1. i loved this card for leah! it's sitting beautiful on my bookshelf. good work lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty! You're so good. :) I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete