Thursday, October 22, 2009

Zipper Critters



THIS is a little project I finished a while ago, it is called a Zipper Critter and the pattern is by Indigo Junction. The mouth is a zipper that opens and closes and inside is a little pocket to hide things. It is made of pieces of left over fabric from my scrap bin and buttons I bought on sale at JoAnn's. I have lots more scraps, zippers, and buttons waiting to be put together.
I made this one for my oldest girl as a little toy and she loves it. This is the first project I have sewn a zipper in. Fun and educational!

3 comments:

  1. That is so darling! I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is pretty easy and you can make them in larger sizes and other animals too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! this little critter is adorable~ how fun! your so crafty... wish I had a bit more knowledge on sweing and such. xoxo keep up the good work Ser!

    ReplyDelete