Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Reap what you SEW







Here are some fun aprons I put together a few months ago. I wanted to learn how to read a pattern so I askend my sister Ruth to help me with the first one and once I got the pattern and instructions down I made a few more and sold them at a craft fair.






4 comments:

  1. LOVE the BLOG Sarah! :) the colors are fun and Happy too- its enticing! he he- love the apron- did you sell many of them at the craft fair??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful, wonderful and amazing. Just thought I should let you know! Thanks for letting me view your blog! Te amo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talent :) It's a great thing. I only wish I could do something like that. I am definitely well and happy. I'm glad to have heard from you. Take care. --JaNae

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sold this yellow and black apron at a craft fair for $10. It was worth it :)

    ReplyDelete